Predictive Tests for Therapeutic Options in Breast Cancer
This interactive live webinar is part 2 of the Breast Cancer Molecular Testing: Catching Up to Increased Complexity
This session will provide an overview of the latest in breast cancer biomarkers, including those clinically relevant in early stage disease to those used in more advanced disease.
- Describe how breast cancer biomarkers are used in clinical decision making for breast cancer treatment
- Identify which biomarkers are used in early stage vs advanced disease
- Apply interpretation criteria, guidelines and EQA programs in breast cancer biomarker testing
Kimberly Allison, MD
Stanford University School of Medicine
Gregory Bean, MD, PhD
Duration: 1 Hour
Date Recorded: September 21, 2023
- Click the "Register Now" Button
- Log in using your AMP credentials. If you do not have an AMP account, Create a FREE account.
- Complete the "Demographic questionnaire for "Breast Cancer Molecular Testing Series" before the webinar date. You will only need to do this once for the entire series.
Continuing Education Credit InformationCME credit: 1.0
CMLE credit: 1.0
Last day to claim credit: December 31, 2026
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) and Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP). The American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The ASCP designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This continuing medical laboratory education activity is recognized by the American Society for Clinical Pathology for 1.0 hours of CMLE credit. ASCP CMLE credit hours are acceptable for the ASCP Board of Certification (BOC) Certification Maintenance Program (CMP). CMLE credit hours meet the continuing education requirements for the ASCP Board of Certification Credential Maintenance Program (CMP) and state relicensure requirements for laboratory personnel. Participants should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All sales are final. No refunds will be issued.
No digital files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means, electronic or mechanical. By purchasing a product, you agree to not share any of the course materials, including videos, downloadable slide presentation.
This activity is supported by an educational grant from Lilly.