EEB: Being eNRGy Conscious: Understanding NRG1 Fusions
Being eNRGy Conscious: Understanding NRG1 Fusions
This webinar is a recorded presentation of a live broadcast and includes a pre-test, the presentation, , audience Q&A, handout, and a post-test. Continuing Education is available for the webinar.
View this webinar to discuss NRG1 fusions in cancer including the physiology (and pathophysiology) of NRG1 signaling, lab considerations and clinical implications. Attend this webinar and get answers to the most pressing questions such as:
- Why are NRG1 fusions so difficult to detect (and how should we test for them)?
- What do these fusions mean for the patient?
- And what are the new treatments directed to these molecular targets?
- Describe the pathophysiology of NRG1 fusions in cancer
- Identify the preferred method of testing for NRG1 fusions
- Discuss the clinical significance of NRG1 fusions in lung cancer
Stephen Liu, MD
Kurtis Davies, PhD
Duration: 1 Hour
Date Recorded: April 12, 2023
- Click the "Register Now" Button
- Log in using your AMP credentials. If you do not have an AMP account, Create a FREE account.
- Complete the "Demographic questionnaire for Emerging and Evolving Biomarkers Series" before the webinar date. You will only need to do this once for the entire series.
Continuing Education Credit InformationCME credit: 1.0
CMLE credit: 1.0
Last day to claim credit: December 31, 2024
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) and Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP). The American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The ASCP designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This continuing medical laboratory education activity is recognized by the American Society for Clinical Pathology for 1.0 hours of CMLE credit. ASCP CMLE credit hours are acceptable for the ASCP Board of Certification (BOC) Certification Maintenance Program (CMP). CMLE credit hours meet the continuing education requirements for the ASCP Board of Certification Credential Maintenance Program (CMP) and state relicensure requirements for laboratory personnel. Participants should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Note: Members of AMP can access this webinar at no cost. Join the AMP Family!
All sales are final. No refunds will be issued.
No digital files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means, electronic or mechanical. By purchasing a product, you agree to not share any of the course materials, including videos, downloadable slide presentations, outlines, manuscripts, etc. without explicit and written permission from AMP.