Molecular Genetic Pathology Question Bank 2021
Welcome to the Fellowship-in-Service-Examination (FISE) 2021 brought to you by the Molecular Genetic Pathology (MGP) Program Directors and the Association for Molecular Pathology.
These exam questions were written by MGP faculty from many MGP-Fellowship institutions and cover the range of topics listed below. For each examination, a total of 45 questions populated from a question bank of over 350 questions will be randomly generated. At the end of the examination, you will receive your results along with the correct responses, an explanation of the correct choice, and references for further information. You will only receive this information for each question answered, so you are encouraged to answer all questions, regardless of whether or not you know the correct answer.
You are welcome to take the exam as many times as you like, but please note that participants will be charged a small administrative fee ($35 for AMP members, $75 for non-members) each time they take the exam.
How to Purchase the Exam
- Click on the "enroll" button. This will take you to the checkout cart.
- IMPORTANT!! Only purchase ONE exam. DO NOT try to purchase more than one exam at a time. If you would like to attempt the exam multiple times, you can purchase other attempts once in the course.
- Go through the checkout process.
- Click on the "My courses" button once checkout is complete.
MGP Category Codes (in alphabetical order):
- Constitutional Disorders
- Identity Testing and Histocompatability
- Infectious Disease
- Informatics and Genomics
- Laboratory Management, Regulatory, Ethical and Legal topics
- Laboratory Test Development and Validation
- Molecular Genetic Pathology Principles and Methods
- Professionalism and Professional Development
- Solid tumor, Including Inherited Cancer Syndromes
The Molecular Genetic Pathology Fellowship In-Service Exam was developed by the MGP Program Directors Council, the AMP Training and Education Committee and faculty from several Molecular Genetic Pathology Fellowship training programs as a tool to assess program performance and to identify areas of strength as well as those needing improvement. We hope that you find the Molecular Genetic Pathology Fellowship In-Service Exam to be a useful tool and rely on the participants to exemplify professionalism by not copying or sharing content, so that this resource continues to be a low-cost and useful tool to evaluate and improve MGP fellows training.
DISCLAIMER: AMP makes no guarantee or assurances that completion of its courses or participation in any educational activity will in any manner ensure a passing score on any certification examination or activity post-test, or achievement of certification status. The Molecular Genetic Pathology Question Bank is an educational program provided by the Association for Molecular Pathology, (AMP) and is not sponsored or endorsed by the American Board of Pathology (ABP) or the American Board of Medical Genetics (ABMG).
All sales are final. No refunds will be issued.
Note: Join the AMP Family to purchase this content for a discount!