LIVE WEBINAR: Basic Biology and Detection of Cell-Free DNA
Tuesday May 18, 2021 2:00-3:00pm Eastern
In the rapidly evolving field of liquid biopsies, this first seminar will provide an overview of the current understanding of the biology of cell-free DNA and circulating tumor DNA in the context of healthy and benign conditions, and malignancy. Particular attention will be given to pre-analytical variables that affect the reliability of cell-free DNA assays and the clinical implications of these results.
- Describe typical cell sources, fragmentation, and quantities of cfDNA.
- Recognize unique cfDNA analytes associated with specific conditions and diseases.
- Summarize pre-analytical variables that affect recovery and detection of cfDNA.
Rena Xian, MD
Lynette M. Sholl, MD
Margaret Gulley, MD
- Click the "Register Now" Button
- Log in using your AMP credentials. If you do not have an AMP account, Create a FREE account by clicking here.
- Complete the "Demographic questionnaire for Utility of Cell-Free DNA in the Clinic Series" before the webinar date. You will only need to do this once for the entire series.
Continuing Education Credit InformationCME credit: 1.0
CMLE credit: 1.0
Last day to claim credit: July 29, 2021
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and the Association for Molecular Pathology. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Credit Designation Statement – Amedco LLC designates this live to enduring activity for a maximum of 8.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM (1.00 CE for each webinar). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Medical Laboratory Education (CMLE)
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Amedco and joint provider-ship of the ASC and the Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP). Course number 7013.
Note: Join the AMP Family for discounted access to the most current educational resources!
All sales are final. No refunds will be issued.
No digital files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means, electronic or mechanical. By purchasing a product, you agree to not share any of the course materials, including videos, downloadable slide presentation